October 2020 Seminar
Attendees will learn about compliance and risk management needs within business units across the dealership. The conference will provide compliance officers with the education, guidance and tools needed to implement a dealership Compliance Management System. The Dealership Compliance Officer Professional Certification exam will be offered at the end of the session.
ADCO Seminar Registration Includes:
Participation in three days of compliance education, facilitated by industry leaders, including:
- How to implement and manage the elements that comprise an effective dealership compliance management system.
- A guide to the federal regulations that govern not only automotive retail, maintenance and repair operations, but also dealership employees, finance entities, advertisements and marketing, customer and employee communication, and safety and health – as defined by OSHA.
- Dealership Compliance Officer Professional Certification study materials and syllabus.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner is provided Monday and Tuesday. Breakfast and lunch will be provided on Wednesday.
- Keynote speakers addressing cutting-edge changes in the industry.
- Guide and checklist to address chargeback concerns and lower employee turnover
- 6-month ADCO membership.*
Your 6-month Membership in ADCO allows you to:
- Communicate in a private forum with other industry compliance officers.
- Receive updated information on compliance news and legislative changes.
- Receive a free year subscription to Spot Delivery and access to the Spot Delivery compliance library.
- Enjoy access to compliance tools and templates.
- Receive discounts on ADCO products and events.
- Enjoy discounted pricing for Dealer Compliance Today advertisements.
- Participate in ADCO Community career recognition, editorials or articles published in Dealer Compliance Today.
- Register to complete the Dealership Compliance Officer Professional Certification Examination (optional).
ADCO seminar attendees are responsible for their event registration, travel and hotel stay.
*ADCO Membership can be purchased separately here.
NOTE: This seminar qualifies for Texas CLE credits of 18.25 hours plus 1.00 credit hour in Ethics. ADCO is now an approved CPE provider for the Texas State Board of Public Accountancy. HRCI® credits are pending.
If, based on CDC guidance in late July, the country is on high alert for public health risks, this seminar and certification will be presented via an interactive webinar. On August 1, 2020, ADCO will announce whether the event will be conducted on-site or as an interactive webinar. We suggest that you complete your registration in order to take advantage of the early bird pricing but wait until August's announcement before finalizing travel arrangements.
reserve my spot
October 20-22, 2020
Dallas/Fort Worth Marriott Solana
1301 Solana Boulevard, Building 3
Westlake, Texas 76262
Hotel Reservations: (855) 680-3239
(682) 325-4381 #350 or
We look forward to meeting you in October!