Register to Reserve Your Spot
October 2020 Event Registration
As a member of the first generation of our industry’s dealership compliance officers, you are looking to improve your expertise and take dealership compliance management to the next level. The Association of Dealership Compliance Officers Seminar and Certification provides a solution.
Join us for three days of an intensive education on federal regulations that impact your dealership and how to create, execute and manage a Compliance Management System. This seminar will provide you with the training, guidance and tools needed to implement an effective ddealer CMS.ADCO Seminar Registration Includes:
- Basic knowledge and tools to execute a CMS across the dealership, from Showroom-to-Shop. This includes information on:
- Compliance Oversight and Accountability
- Delegation of Authority, Policies, and Procedures
- Compliance communication plans
- Best Practices for Employee Training and Education
- Risk Assessment, Monitoring and Auditing
- Compliance Investigation
- Discipline and Enforcement
- Response and Prevention
- Review of federal regulations that impact the dealership (Human Resources, Business Operations, F&I and Sales, Advertisement, Marketing to Parts and Service)
- An OSHA module with an Environmental Health and Safety certificate
- Education modules delivered by experts with hands-on experience in the field
- Leadership skills assessments and on-going support provided by the Purpose & Performance Group
- Key Seminar Takeaways include:
- Guide and checklist to address chargeback concerns
- Compliance as a tool to lower employee turnover
- A complete template for an Information Security Program that addresses the Safeguard Rule
- Optional online Dealership Compliance Officer Certification examination.
ADCO Membership can be purchased separately here.
Registration Fee: $850 ($550 for ADCO Members. Members must be logged into their ADCOcommunity account to receive discount)