Seminar Key Takeaways
March 2021 Compliance Seminar - What to Expect
Attendees will learn about compliance and risk management needs within business units across the dealership. The conference will provide compliance officers with the education, guidance and tools needed to implement a dealership Compliance Management System. The optional Dealership Compliance Officer Professional Certification examination will be offered at the end of the seminar and CLE, CPE and SHRM continuing education credits will be available.ADCO Seminar Registration includes:
Seminar schedule includes time for you to work. We’ve scheduled the virtual seminar sessions over five days, rather than three, to allow time for you to complete dealership work tasks during the seminar.Sessions include:
- Procedures towards the implementation and organization of an effective dealership compliance management system.
- A guide to the federal regulations that govern not only automotive retail, maintenance, and repair operations, but also dealership employees, finance organizations, advertisements and marketing, customer and employee communication, and safety and health – as defined by OSHA.
- Keynote speakers addressing cutting-edge tactics and techniques to accommodate for the volatile nature of our industry.
- Access to a personal assessment and development tool called Cloverleaf. Cloverleaf provides DiSC, MBTI and Enneagram assessments along with integrated coaching and development tips sent to you to support leadership development. These assessments alone are valued at over $250. You will get comprehensive reports and access to a personal leadership development dashboard.
- Templates to create a Safeguard Rule Information Security Program.
- Identify Compliance steps that reduce turnover.
- Dealership Compliance Officer Professional Certification study materials and syllabus.
Pricing: $1,050.00 Already a Member? Attend for $550.00 – (Members must be logged into their ADCOcommunity account before registering to receive discount)
Discounts Available: Call ADCO to see if you qualify
Questions: 682.325.4381 #350 or